Covid–19 Valuable Information
For us, in hotel «Archontiko Anyfanti», safety comes first. The wellbeing of our guests, visitors and staff is our main priority in these challenging times.
All measures have been taken in such manner in order to live the «Archontiko Anyfanti» experience responsibly to the maximum.
The precautionary measures have set up new procedures based on the national health authorities.
- Clean surfaces: We clean and disinfect surfaces frequently throughout the day with special attention to high-touch areas. We are using high-level hygiene products, that still live up to the environmental requirements and our sustainable code of conduct.
- Clean hands: Antiseptic will be placed on the reception desk in order to be used when entering the hotel.
- Extra clean rooms: We have stepped up the daily cleaning in all hotel rooms. We use steam cleaners for advanced disinfection together with disinfectant detergents.
- Refreshing room policy: According to national hygiene policy in order to minimize risk the refreshing of the rooms will not be done daily. However towels and sheets can be changed upon request.
- Room Keys: Disinfected room keys will be given to you at check in and you will only return them at check out on the indicated jar.
- Breakfast:Breakfast will be served individually at each table.
- Social distancing: We make sure to keep a safe distance between guests and staff.
- Check in & Check out times: Check in & Check out times have changed to ensure a thorough room disinfection. The new check in time is 15’00’’ o clock and the new check out time is 11’00’’ o clock.
- Elevator: We endorse you to take the stairs, after all our boutique hotel has only one floor.
- Seating : Our restaurant and breakfast areas both indoors and outdoors have distance between seating and tables.
In case you feel any suspicious symptoms you need to inform the hotel manager immediately.
Personal details such as ID or passport number, home address, and contact number will be kept in case the health authorities will need to track you down in order to prevent dispersion.